User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Bell Notifications
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Bell Notifications
ausbadboi
Created by: ausbadboi

6/6/23 @ 5:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whilst finally online email notifications have returned I am still not seeing the Notifications as part of the top menu. These are a good notification to see key milestones for favorite performers and would be good to see return.
Created by: purple_paradise

6/11/23 @ 7:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... I am still not seeing the Notifications as part of the top menu.

I haven't received an OnLine Notification via the little bell since this problem started. I was getting email notifications for a short time, but then that stopped again as well. :mad :mad :mad
Created by: vscustomerservice

6/16/23 @ 8:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for bringing this to our attention via the forums. We definitely want to work together to get this issue resolved and will be reaching out to you each individually. Please keep a look out for an email from us shortly. Thank you CC
AnArky42
Created by: anarky42

6/17/23 @ 5:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, same here. I am now getting email notifications but no bell notifications. I find this useful as well.
MattiaP
Created by: mattiap

6/19/23 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Same to me, no bells notifications about online models, or model’s recognition for new badges as well, on different accounts. Any way to get this back ?
lprime
Created by: lprime

6/20/23 @ 9:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm also not seeing Bell Notifications

6/23/23 @ 6:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... and we have forwarded the bell notification issue to our technical support team. As soon as we have an update we will reach out to you.

That is part of my email from Tier 1 Customer Support 3 days ago. Same Shit, Different Day. :mad :mad :mad
IttyBittyTittyLuvr
Created by: ittybittytittyluvr

6/23/23 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for bringing this to our attention via the forums. We definitely want to work together to get this issue resolved and will be reaching out to you each individually. Please keep a look out for an email from us shortly. Thank you CC

I don't know why you would want to reach out to us "each individually" as this is clearly a site wide, global issue and not just isolated accounts, that has been goin' on for over 4 months now./.. You just hear about it here from those of us who are actively involved and spend time and money tryin' to enjoy the pleasures of our favorite models and wish to be made aware of their activities and accomplishments. I have 2 VIP and 3 Premium accounts here, and same issue on all 5 accounts, on my Windows 10 based desktop, my Windows 10 laptop, and my iOS 16.5.1 iPhone13, using wired 500mps internet and/or wifi, 5G cellular service , Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari browsers.
Anyway nuff said, I git down offa my soapbox now..

love2eatpussy6950
Created by: love2eatpussy6950

6/28/23 @ 11:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wtf is the delio w/no bell notifications? it has beeen weeks and still not fixed!

6/29/23 @ 12:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wtf is the delio w/no bell notifications? it has beeen+ weeks and still not fixed!

Weeks? It has been Months now. There are only to words left to focus on: AWARE and CARE.

After all of the forum messages and support messages and emails.. I'm quite sure they are AWARE of the issues, and have been for some time.

As for the fact that they still have not resolved these issues, nor have they posted any real status information on their progress (if there even is any), shows us that they do not CARE.

This is a textbook example of how "actions (or lack thereof) speak louder than words." :mad :mad :mad
Created by: xavierda100

7/25/23 @ 4:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, yes this is still an ongoing issue - no online notifications at all, despite resetting my preferences and clearing my cache across multiple browsers and platforms (PC and mobile).

However, looking through my Flirt Rewards transaction history, I am getting credited the points per notification, typically 2-5 or so.

Seems like just need to get the site logic to display once more. Anyone else noticed this? Are they working for you yet?
ItWaSnTmE
Created by: itwasntme

7/25/23 @ 11:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am getting credited the points per notification, typically 2-5 or so.

That is a brilliant observation. I just checked, and I also have been receiving the Flirt Point credits. And No, I have not received an Online Notification via the Bell in at least 4 months.

But, please buy and spend more credits here... :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

ItWaSnTmE
Created by: itwasntme

7/25/23 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I did some comparison between my point history and the email notifications I have received, and they line up perfectly.
So, I am receiving 5 points per email, provided that the email was a notification about some online activity -- Such as a model coming online, or a forum post was responded to.
That makes me think the bell system is still completely fucked.

7/25/23 @ 11:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Looking over my histories and emails, I get the same results.
I haven't even bothered to renew my VIP membership. I am thinking that money might be better spent at some other site...
Created by: otk

8/28/23 @ 5:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, I'd like to commend you on the graphical updates. The navigation works a bit easier, and the icons are a little more defined.

However... I don't care how cute the bell looks, if the damn thing doesn't work!!!! Why are you doing graphical upgrades when you do not have a fully functional site????? Will online notifications ever work again???

I may have to follow the lead of some of these other members and start reviewing my options. :mad :( :helpme
love2eatpussy6950

8/28/23 @ 8:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i was thinking the same thing. updating the site to look more modern is all fine and dandy but how bout fixing the GD bell notification issue! it has gone on way too long w/o working!!!
Created by: xavierda100

10/19/23 @ 5:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Finally! Got my first online (bell) notification here, the first since about April?

Can someone else please confirm I'm not imagining it!?
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

10/19/23 @ 5:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Its not an imagination, I got them too :thumbsup
love2eatpussy6950

10/19/23 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

they're actually working!!!! :guitar
Created by: peeperthomas

10/19/23 @ 9:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i had them off for the past couple months. i went into my settings, turned the ones i wanted back on.. and bam! my little bell lit up like a christmas tree with messages form the past three hours!!!! i didn't think this was ever going to be fixed. i'm so happy for the models as now their followers will know when they log on and start shows again!!! :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails