User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

New Lower Priced Tipping Options (TODAY)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: New Lower Priced Tipping Options (TODAY)
Created by: phil_usa

2/11/12 @ 12:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...We had a lot of fun in Kevin Alexander's room last night, flooding him with 5 credit tips after a normal party chat. :) :thumbsup
Created by: dan_in_florida

2/11/12 @ 3:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...We had a lot of fun in Kevin Alexander's room last night, flooding him with 5 credit tips after a normal party chat. :) :thumbsup

Similar behavior in Melany Spears' room to everyone's satisfaction :angel
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/21/12 @ 10:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Similar behavior in Melany Spears' room to everyone's satisfaction :angel

*leans against Dan_Behind_the_Wheel* take me for a ride in your car car.

Dan I always meant to say to you, you have been a kindness on this site. You know how I feel about it all; somehow, you have stayed 'intact'. I've long admired you for that, and, for your finding and keeping (love).

*kiss* *wave* *bright sunlight for you every day*
Created by: art007

2/25/12 @ 6:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can we tip other members? Or was that just an idea put forward?
Created by: .jeffie.

2/25/12 @ 7:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad indicated at Post #5 that this won't happen anytime soon

2/25/12 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...The new tipping options seem to have added more fun to Party Chats :) :thumbsup :drinkup
Fuzzy44
Created by: fuzzy44

2/27/12 @ 10:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think this a great idea, and the ability to tip and amount desired is a nice enhancement.
amicu
Created by: amicu

7/22/12 @ 8:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nearly six months on, we revisit the lowly 5 and 10 tips and leave some feedback for the programmers and development team at VS.

First, the cons.

I couldn't tell you the numbers, but I don't think there are as many 100, 250 or 500 credit tips. Perception is painfully deceiving but the trend has been toward smaller tips in my experience. That is, my experience being what I tip :winkwink Just an observation of some rooms.

The 5 credit tip is the preferred tool of choice (after typing in CAPS and adding a star or ribbon that you've just fake-tipped the model 100, 250 or 500 credits) for the prick who spends 30 minutes pleading with a model to show him her/his genitals, in High-Definition, for at least a 5 minute block of time (do they need a sixth minute to wank? Six minutes then). A minor annoyance.

How easily I lose track of how much I've tipped when making it drizzle purple.

Fair enough, good point ami (I often argue with myself), and now the pros:

I easily lose track of how much I've tipped when making it drizzle purple.

Said cheap bastards who never would have spent 50 on a tip now do spend a pittance. It may not be much for the model, but usually she thanks him for the 5 credit tip and may flash him, leading him to break the bank, gather all his loose purple credits and reluctantly fork over a second 5 credit tip. By the end of the night, she may actually have taught him a positive behavior. Positive behavioral modification therapy at bargain basement prices.

Less larger tips in the 500 denomination, but what an impact the occasional grand gift has. 5 credits will get you a smile. 10 a blown kiss. 25 a brief flash. 50 or 100 a couple seconds more exposure. 250 will get you lots of attention. And 500? I think, but am not certain, that they come attached with marriage proposals.

And on that note (the 500 credit note, not marriage), is it just me or more models on average in private these days? I think with the introduction of the 5 and 10, more tip, revenues are probably increased, but it's an upward pressure on guys to want to take models private as a means of appreciation. The usual 50-100 credit tip is comparatively less value in comparison to the 5 credit option if it's attention you seek. Doesn't get more attentive than the traditional private though.

In sum, after reviewing my argument, consulting with myself and presenting an argument against myself, I'm, we're, me and myself, are quite happy with the lower option. In general it's been largely net positive in my, our, their, your.. its(?) experience.

7/22/12 @ 9:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...I like it, I think it has been fun! :) :winkwink :thumbsup :bulb :guitar :twocents :drinkup
cardinal1
Created by: cardinal1

8/30/12 @ 9:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like having options. Big tips and smaller tips. Could you enhance the effect of a bigger tip? Make the screen explode in light or sound. Would definitely encourage larger tips at say the 500 or 1000 level.

Thanks for all you do. Excellent site.
MyModelNameIsTheWorstKeptSecret
Created by: mymodelnameistheworstkeptsecret

8/31/12 @ 7:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Could you enhance the effect of a bigger tip? Make the screen explode in light or sound. Would definitely encourage larger tips at say the 500 or 1000 level.

That is a VERY cool idea!

--Adam Foxx, The Giant Dildo King
Fan Club: www.AdamFoxxCam.com
Twitter: @AdamFoxxModel
Created by: ronnie-uk

8/31/12 @ 8:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is a VERY cool idea!

--Adam Foxx, The Giant Dildo King
Fan Club: www.AdamFoxxCam.com
Twitter: @AdamFoxxModel

I agree :thumbsup

I was at a Party Chat tonight where the model wanted an extra 1,000 credits to do a cum show. Suddenly one guy tipped 500, then 250 then another 250. I was only 1 of 2 (out of 85) users who thanked the big tipper - but I felt his big tips deserved more attention. I am sure VS could do something on these lines ... :)

Also, we don't want the big tip to be quickly wiped off the screen by some non-tipping idiot using Lets Tip or one of the other large emoticons :winkwink
Created by: thewatchers

10/13/12 @ 10:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

10/13/12 @ 11:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Gone after only 8 months. WHY!!!! :( :mad
AlexxJ
Created by: alexxj

10/13/12 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't use forums very much, but i decide to post, just to say this:
thank you for the idea of putting back 5 and 10's. Sometimes, it's just not the amount that count's. Small tips can also be a form of showing aprecciation. And there are times that a member simple can not purchase more credits. In that matter, smaller packages ou even less expensive credits, would definetly be a welcome addition, that, i'm sure, will bring more fun and more credits to the performers. Lowing prices will allow a lot more people to buy.
Finally, the idea of a performer be offended by a small tip is just unacceptable, to me. I've seen it happen and didn't like it al all. I understand that performers are here to make money, but also to perform. That's the idea. Making money is not synonymous of being rude
:thumbsup
trunder
Created by: trunder

10/13/12 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Gone after only 8 months. WHY!!!! :( :mad

very good question :mad :twocents
Created by: ronnie-uk

10/13/12 @ 7:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Finally, the idea of a performer be offended by a small tip is just unacceptable, to me.

Sorry - I have a different view.

There are many times when a derisory tip is worse than not giving any tip at all. If you can tell me of any model who felt better by receiving a solitary 5 credit tip then I might be persuaded. I have seen single 5 tips used by big tippers in a joking way, but that is a different matter.

I am fully behind the guys who would like to have a "purple rain" of small tips. I think this idea only started when these 5 and 10 tips were introduced (in this thread). But I think individual tips of 5 and 10 are undesirable - both in the Chat Rooms and in the Virtual Gifts section.

I would never send a 5 credit tip to a performer.

I hope VS can come up with a nice compromise (eg 25 tips also available as 5 x 5 tips) :)

Just my :twocents
spar
Created by: spar

10/13/12 @ 7:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can we tip other members? Or was that just an idea put forward?

spar
Created by: spar

10/13/12 @ 7:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After all of the changes, it was not only the Models who where putting their necks on the line. The other side, some of the members gave me so much solance, comfort, and care.
And it might not be a bad idea if we could transfer credits to them. Safeguards against coercive acts will have to be implemented. Some members have been the catalyst to get the room engaged from the other places. They where in fact the ones who motivated me to go in as well as the model's encouragement.
There are so many here who have helped me. Allowing a transfer of credits will give me that oppertunity to thank them.
Since people are funny when it comes to money, how about allowing a transfer of game points to the invisible game thing as an experiment? Since, most of all of my game points acumulated vanish into thin air, like VOD segments, may as well give them out to people who can use them.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

10/13/12 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry - I have a different view.

There are many times when a derisory tip is worse than not giving any tip at all. If you can tell me of any model who felt better by receiving a solitary 5 credit tip then I might be persuaded. I have seen single 5 tips used by big tippers in a joking way, but that is a different matter.

I am fully behind the guys who would like to have a "purple rain" of small tips. I think this idea only started when these 5 and 10 tips were introduced (in this thread). But I think individual tips of 5 and 10 are wrong - both in the Chat Rooms and in the Virtual Gifts section.

I would never send a 5 credit tip to a performer.

I hope VS can come up with a nice compromise (eg 25 tips also available as 5 x 5 tips) :)

Just my :twocents

I don't know if I've been on here long enough to be entitled to an opinion and I apologize if I offend anyone, but I hesitantly agree with you about a lone 5 credit tip being worse than not giving anything. However, I think that the model's feeling about receiving such a tip would depend on the member's relationship with the model. That is, if the member has visited often and given larger tips and/or had private shows with the model, a smaller tip by way of parting or for those occasions of just stopping by might be accepted. Also, if the member has been spending freely in the model's room and explains why he or she might be abruptly cutting back--for example, suddenly restricted finances or unforeseen expenses--and can only afford smaller tips, the model may understand.

I also think that a smaller tip might be acceptable from a new visitor to a model's room who was "testing the waters." Perhaps not the 5 credit tip, but maybe a 10 credit tip.

But I do agree that maybe allowing smaller amounts to be broken down would be an acceptable compromise.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails