User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

You spoke out and we heard you!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: You spoke out and we heard you!
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

10/14/17 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With our new system, we are allowing you to pay one time which adds it to your collection for good. So if you want to re-watch it later, you don't have to pay again.

Questions I have:

1. Say I purchase a VOD from Model X's archive, I wasn't the original customer. I bought it because I liked what I saw. Some time later the original customer decides to mark it private or even have it purged. Do I lose access to the show?

2. I purchase a VOD where I wasn't the original customer because I like the content, it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Anyway, the site decides to delete/purge that video. Do I lose access to the show?

3. Say I purchase a VOD that isn't mine, it's safe from deletion for a year. Time passes no one else views or buys it. The VOD winds up in the queue to be purged. How does that work? I assume there is only one copy of the show. If it is purged then wouldn't one lose access to it?
AnonGuy73
Created by: anonguy73

10/15/17 @ 5:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some feedback after using the system for a bit. Good and bad bits, along with some questions, here.

1) Will the "Image Unavailable" generic pix get cleared up over time as your servers catch up on encoding or are we stuck with that?

2) The Preview feature is not available on everything. Is this going to be cleared up over time? And, on those I've watched, it's very jumpy. Regular video viewing is not the same, so I'm not clear if this is a function of the preview or a bad video that I should report.

3) The organization is confusing. This is probably in part because I'm used to the old way, but it's also because the "featured performers" section at the top tends to cover the whole viewing area on a smaller browser window such as a laptop. When I select a performer link to filter the list, I don't see a visible change unless I scroll down. Something I got used to, but definitely led to confusion.

4) What is "expired"? If we're paying once to "own" the video, then what causes a video to expire? Also, there should be a way to default the My Collection view to the previous expired filter, either a site setting per account or a cookie, something. Constantly going back to a view that includes a dozen expired videos is, again, confusing.

5) I actually DO like the pay-to-own feature. There are a number of videos that I watch regularly because the performer is a favorite and is no longer on the site. So being able to buy once and play multiple is a great feature.

6) However, I do miss the pay-per-minute viewing, also. This is especially true right now when many if not most videos in my collection just show "Image Unavailable" so I can't actually see whether the video in question is one I would want to buy. Again, especially true right now because the Preview feature either isn't available or is bad quality. Being able to pay for a few seconds in the middle or late part of the video would be good.

7) Love that I can now watch vids on my non-flash mobile device, or non-flash in general. This is actually the only site for which I install flash anymore, so that is a plus. I will say the non-flash player seems a bit glitchy. On a video that I purchased, I slid the scan tracker to the right, and it constantly bounced back to previous. It doesn't seem to keep up.

8) I agree with the other commenters on the Free Pass - you need to change the text. Saying that I have "(3 Available)" implies that I actually have 3 FREE passes available to me. But when I click there, it takes me to the VIP sign-up page. This means the 3 free passes would be part of the PAID VIP membership, so, I don't have them AVAILABLE and they're not FREE. While I get you're trying to hawk the VIP memberships (which are not worth the cost to me), your verbiage is really misleading.

9) What happened to our old ratings on videos? I had previously rated as 5 stars those videos that I particularly liked or went back to regularly. I would like to be able to mark those videos and add them to my favorites, but now those ratings seem to be gone?

On the whole, this feels like you're moving in the right direction. I do think you took away a couple of features that were pretty meaningful, and it would be nice to have back (pay-per-minute, access to ratings), but I also think you added some good features. The verbiage on "FREE" needs to be corrected, because it's not. The organization is confusing but I think can be learned with a little time. :twocents
Created by: forgottenclone

10/15/17 @ 6:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some feedback after using the system for a bit. Good and bad bits, along with some questions, here.

1) Will the "Image Unavailable" generic pix get cleared up over time as your servers catch up on encoding or are we stuck with that?

2) The Preview feature is not available on everything. Is this going to be cleared up over time? And, on those I've watched, it's very jumpy. Regular video viewing is not the same, so I'm not clear if this is a function of the preview or a bad video that I should report.

3) The organization is confusing. This is probably in part because I'm used to the old way, but it's also because the "featured performers" section at the top tends to cover the whole viewing area on a smaller browser window such as a laptop. When I select a performer link to filter the list, I don't see a visible change unless I scroll down. Something I got used to, but definitely led to confusion.

4) What is "expired"? If we're paying once to "own" the video, then what causes a video to expire? Also, there should be a way to default the My Collection view to the previous expired filter, either a site setting per account or a cookie, something. Constantly going back to a view that includes a dozen expired videos is, again, confusing.

5) I actually DO like the pay-to-own feature. There are a number of videos that I watch regularly because the performer is a favorite and is no longer on the site. So being able to buy once and play multiple is a great feature.

6) However, I do miss the pay-per-minute viewing, also. This is especially true right now when many if not most videos in my collection just show "Image Unavailable" so I can't actually see whether the video in question is one I would want to buy. Again, especially true right now because the Preview feature either isn't available or is bad quality. Being able to pay for a few seconds in the middle or late part of the video would be good.

7) Love that I can now watch vids on my non-flash mobile device, or non-flash in general. This is actually the only site for which I install flash anymore, so that is a plus. I will say the non-flash player seems a bit glitchy. On a video that I purchased, I slid the scan tracker to the right, and it constantly bounced back to previous. It doesn't seem to keep up.

8) I agree with the other commenters on the Free Pass - you need to change the text. Saying that I have "(3 Available)" implies that I actually have 3 FREE passes available to me. But when I click there, it takes me to the VIP sign-up page. This means the 3 free passes would be part of the PAID VIP membership, so, I don't have them AVAILABLE and they're not FREE. While I get you're trying to hawk the VIP memberships (which are not worth the cost to me), your verbiage is really misleading.

9) What happened to our old ratings on videos? I had previously rated as 5 stars those videos that I particularly liked or went back to regularly. I would like to be able to mark those videos and add them to my favorites, but now those ratings seem to be gone?

On the whole, this feels like you're moving in the right direction. I do think you took away a couple of features that were pretty meaningful, and it would be nice to have back (pay-per-minute, access to ratings), but I also think you added some good features. The verbiage on "FREE" needs to be corrected, because it's not. The organization is confusing but I think can be learned with a little time. :twocents

Whoever you are...Thank you for this post.
jibi2
Created by: jibi2

10/16/17 @ 3:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Questions I have:
1. Say I purchase a VOD from Model X's archive, I wasn't the original customer. I bought it because I liked what I saw. Some time later the original customer decides to mark it private or even have it purged. Do I lose access to the show?
2. I purchase a VOD where I wasn't the original customer because I like the content, it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Anyway, the site decides to delete/purge that video. Do I lose access to the show?
3. Say I purchase a VOD that isn't mine, it's safe from deletion for a year. Time passes no one else views or buys it. The VOD winds up in the queue to be purged. How does that work? I assume there is only one copy of the show. If it is purged then wouldn't one lose access to it?

Great questions!
Rest assured that we are not looking to cheat you. So, if you bought a video from another director and then that director decides to make his videos private after your purchase, you will continue to own that video. If you purchase a video and then it is removed from the system due to a rule violation or something along those lines, then we will remedy the situation with you. Videos that have been purchased are not subject to the purge.

Created by: vsangelaa

10/16/17 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback and questions! Some insight is below.

Image Unavailable, the Preview Feature, and the flashes during the Preview will get cleared up over time as the videos get re-encoded for the new player.

We are working on adjusting the Featured Performer section so that those of you with large collections of performers do not get overloaded with the performers and can easily access your videos.

Expired videos that are currently appearing on your page are historical rentals that you’ve enjoyed in the past. These will remain on your page for two months, giving you enough time to decide if you want to own those videos. Videos that you decide to not purchase will eventually disappear from the page. In the future, the only Expired videos that will appear in this section are videos that have been gifted to you or acquired by using your Free Passes. Those also will disappear from your Collection with time.

Ultimately, our goal is to make all videos available for preview and viewing with storyboards, so you wouldn’t need the few seconds to determine if you want to own the video. We will take your comments under consideration, though, if we find that we are not able to re-encode the videos as timely as we anticipated.

Our re-encoding process should correct these issues over time. Our goal is to have all videos play in the new player on all devices.

Understood. We’ll take this under consideration.

Unfortunately, we cannot bring back the old rating in order for you to utilize it for the purpose that you described. We abandoned the old rating system for the new version. However, Customer Service will reach out to you soon to assist you with your goals.

We are happy that you are seeing the benefits of the new system! We appreciate all of the feedback and will take all comments under consideration as we continue to improve the site.
Created by: phil_usa

10/17/17 @ 8:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't like that either, but if you look at your shows in the Director's Vault section instead, they are listed from most recent to older.

Thanks, that helps a lot!

thebuzinezz
Created by: thebuzinezz

10/17/17 @ 7:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello. What happened to the search by directors feature? It was just working yesterday. Was it disabled? I really liked it because I could find VODs that suited my kinks. :( I also noticed that the "directors" are no longer shown in the description.

10/17/17 @ 8:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello. What happened to the search by directors feature? It was just working yesterday. Was it disabled? I really liked it because I could find VODs that suited my kinks. :( I also noticed that the "directors" are no longer shown in the description.

Ack! That feature snuck out during a different update. We rolled it back because we are giving everyone enough time to get used to the new system and decide if they want to participate as directors. But we're happy you like the feature and discovered exactly how to utilize it to fit your needs. :thumbsup It will reappear November 1st.
Have you tried the search engine yet? You can search by keywords and then refine your search even further. You can even search multiple categories at once to assist with the filter.
lprime
Created by: lprime

10/17/17 @ 8:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you view the videos of the performers by date like they used to be?

10/17/17 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you view the videos of the performers by date like they used to be?

We are currently adjusting the site so that you can sort by Date Recorded under My Collection, as that seems to be a feature sorely missed. That adjustment should roll out by end of week. If you are looking for a browser page that is organized by date, then you should try the VOD main page under the Latest Videos section. Additionally, all of the category pages are sorted with the most recent at the top.

thebuzinezz

10/17/17 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ack! That feature snuck out during a different update. We rolled it back because we are giving everyone enough time to get used to the new system and decide if they want to participate as directors. But we're happy you like the feature and discovered exactly how to utilize it to fit your needs. :thumbsup It will reappear November 1st.
Have you tried the search engine yet? You can search by keywords and then refine your search even further. You can even search multiple categories at once to assist with the filter.

Thanks for the quick response. That's a long wait, but I look forward to its return. :)
I have used the new search engine, and it's much better than the previous one. However, videos of my kinks tend to not be categorized or overtly titled, and therefore, much harder to find. The search by directors feature made finding them a bit easier.
Created by: F4F Administrator

10/17/17 @ 11:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have used the new search engine, and it's much better than the previous one. However, videos of my kinks tend to not be categorized or overtly titled, and therefore, much harder to find. The search by directors feature made finding them a bit easier.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback. Hopefully over time we can get titles, descriptions and keywords added to more videos to make things easier and faster to find with search. It's an interesting problem to tackle since we have 6M+ shows but only around 5% actually have this kind of data. There are a lot of exceptional shows deep in the archives just waiting to be found but it's difficult without the curation.

lprime
Created by: lprime

10/19/17 @ 3:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are currently adjusting the site so that you can sort by Date Recorded under My Collection, as that seems to be a feature sorely missed. That adjustment should roll out by end of week. If you are looking for a browser page that is organized by date, then you should try the VOD main page under the Latest Videos section. Additionally, all of the category pages are sorted with the most recent at the top.

I mean like visiting a specific models vod page and say they have 140 pages, it used to be on page 140 it was the very first vod when vod's started to the most recent on page 1
Created by: painmuscle

10/21/17 @ 10:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad
I know this has been said before.... but here goes:
1. Confusing layout...
2. A lot of time I only want to watch 1/2 a video. Now I have to pay for the entire video or S.O.L.??
3. As someone who roll-outs projects at major organizations... did you have a beta group? did you ask customers about the new product? At least in my case, I have decided I won't look at videos any more. I use to really enjoy that section. But being told to pay for an entire video. Crazy. The story bored does not cut it. I know of one video in particular... its like 1.5 hours. Lord only knows what you want us to pay for it. There is about 10 minutes of it I really like and have watched many times. I will never watch that video again. How sad.

I hope you make some changes. Your model prices already deter many customers. Don't let this one deter as well.

Now on a positive side...the new search capability is very good!
oakesbarnaby
Created by: oakesbarnaby

10/22/17 @ 10:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The third purchase option for Free Passes is there as a reminder that if a member were to upgrade to VIP then they would receive 3 videos of their choosing, valued at 120 credits or below, for free each month. However, as a VIP member, there would be no need to use the free passes on your own directed videos. Those passes would apply to videos that other members have directed.

Ah, finally got what those passes are for.

10/23/17 @ 2:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad
I know of one video in particular... its like 1.5 hours. Lord only knows what you want us to pay for it. There is about 10 minutes of it I really like and have watched many times. I will never watch that video again. How sad.

Ultimately, the new system should be beneficial to you if you like watching the same video repeatedly. Instead of paying for the video each time you watch it, like you had to do in the old system, now you just pay one time and view it for free for each repeated viewing. The one time price may seem like more up front, but it is definitely more affordable for the long term viewer. As I've stated before, we are not trying to cheat you.

10/25/17 @ 7:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, Guys!
We added the Date Recorded to each video in My Collection for your reference. We also added the ability to sort by Date Recorded for your convenience. Currently, we're working on making the Director's Vault easier to manage for those of you with giant performer libraries. We hope to have that ready for you by early next week.
jibi2
Created by: jibi2

11/1/17 @ 7:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reminder that we're going live with the Directors today. If you want to hide yourself as a Director, you may do so on the Director's Cut page. Just remember that if you hide yourself then you cannot collect as a Director.
thebuzinezz

11/1/17 @ 7:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello. Is this feature (search by directors/directors shown in VODs) still planned to reappear on or after today?
thebuzinezz

11/1/17 @ 7:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reminder that we're going live with the Directors today. If you want to hide yourself as a Director, you may do so on the Director's Cut page. Just remember that if you hide yourself then you cannot collect as a Director.

Perfect timing! Thank you...
:)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails