User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Proposal for new improvement on the site: Moderators.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Proposal for new improvement on the site: Moderators.
Starry_Knight
Created by: starry_knight

1/25/20 @ 4:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I initially posted this subject under General Discussions, which limits those who can view and respond to strictly VIPs. Frankly I was a little disheartened by the response. While the post has been viewed by 130+, the responses have been less than 20 (36 total posts with almost half being mine). What I have proposed is the enabling of moderators to assist the models in maintaining their rooms. I have proposed VERY limited powers with the moderators only having the power to mute (and render invisible) posts from offensive, disrespectful, or begging users. The proposed block would continue for a period of 24 hours...similar to a ban. The models only would have the power to ban. The proposed moderator would be vetted and appointed by the model, who would always retain the power to remove the moderator status. I have been surprised that the majority of respondents in the General Discussion section have been against the idea. Their rationale for regecting the idea is that such moderators would likely abuse their power and would foster jealousy from the remainder of the client's. I have suggested that the respondents ask their favorites what their view is on the topic, thinking that, like me, these VIPs care about their Favs and want to improve their favorite's working environment...and while they have agreed that it might be appropriate to ask, they are mostly ademant about implementing enabling moderators. I am posting here in hope's of getting a more balanced response and sample population to open discussion on the proposal.
HumanTortureRack
Created by: humantorturerack

1/25/20 @ 7:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In theory it's a good idea but not in practice. Based on my experience elsewhere, the sites tell the host they can only make someone a Moderator or equivalent if they are a regular big tipper. This can bring a financial burden on a regular visitor who can tip but not a lot each week/month. Secondly, most hosts supplement their income from camwork by working on other sites so you would either be powerless to stop any abuse elsewhere or bankrupt. My suggestion has always been that all camsites mute guests and basics from chat as well as pixelating the screen until they become premium. This would also safeguard protection against online abuse online to both the host and other users.
Captured73
Created by: captured73

1/26/20 @ 7:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Generally moderators can be helpful in a room with a lot of traffic to help the model concentrate on her work and not to be occupied to discuss things with rude or begging users and to silence them. But here on the site usually the rooms have not much traffic. In party chats here you usually see 100 to 150 users. This is not many compared to the other site with moderators (i know only one), where the top rooms have thousands of viewers. So I doubt if it is really needed here. It would already help a lot if guests could not talk until they are registered. But I think the models here are able to change the setting that guests are mute.
Based on my experience on the other site the models there can make anyone a moderator independently if they tip something or not. I prefer moderators who are tipping to moderators who are tipping nothing but are telling others to do so, what is very annoying.
So there are good and bad examples of moderators. On this site with small traffic it would help only 5% of the top models in my view.
Starry_Knight

1/26/20 @ 12:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you both for your input. You both make valid points...and certainly the need is much more pronounced in high traffic rooms. Lately (following the recent merger) I have seen an increase in attendance during parties (more than 500)...though have not seen a corresponding increase in tipping. I know that I always try to set a positive tone and behave as a role model in my favorite model's rooms. I tip frequently.,.sometimes only tipping 10 or 25 credits for a blown kiss to set an example of how requests should always be accompanied by a tip...and generously. I also have been known to tip 100 credits to my lady to ban the next user who becomes irritating or makes a request without tipping. In essence I already serve as a moderator of sorts...but sometimes the users are unwilling (or unable) to learn. Clearly in most cases, you ladies are more than capable to handle unruly users. I really made the post to open the subject to discussion in hopes of coming up with some ideas to improve the site, make it more positive for all involved, and to perhaps make the model's job a little easier and more enjoyable for her (or him).
Tahlia West
Created by: Tahlia West

1/27/20 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's a good idea to have a little help especially when banning someone or taking someone out of the room, but it must have some restrictions because sometimes you can take attributions that you shouldn't or just the site could improve it by letting the model know before about the action taken by the moderator and then it's she who accepts it or not.
Starry_Knight

1/28/20 @ 10:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your response. I will reply first in English then in Spanish to assure understanding. To be clear what has been proposed are very limited powers to the moderator. The moderator would not have the power to see whispers or enter private shows. The moderator would not have the power to ban ... but only to mute and render invisible any future (and potentially prior) comments which are offensive or demeaning. Moderators would not be required and would be appointed by the model who would retain the ability to remove moderator status at any time.

Para ser claros, lo que se ha propuesto son poderes muy limitados para el moderador. El moderador no tendría el poder de ver susurros o participar en espectáculos privados. El moderador no tendría el poder de prohibir ... sino solo silenciar y hacer invisibles los comentarios futuros (y potencialmente anteriores) que sean ofensivos o degradantes. Los moderadores no serían necesarios y serían designados por el modelo que retendría la capacidad de eliminar el estado de moderador en cualquier momento.
HumanTortureRack
Created by: humantorturerack

1/28/20 @ 5:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's a good idea to have a little help especially when banning someone or taking someone out of the room, but it must have some restrictions because sometimes you can take attributions that you shouldn't or just the site could improve it by letting the model know before about the action taken by the moderator and then it's she who accepts it or not.

Just mute guests and basics from chat and you'll make the tipper's happy. Remember if your abused online by a registered member they can be traced.

Starry_Knight

1/28/20 @ 6:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Point taken...but to do so is unfortunately all encompassing. Believe it or not there are many basics, even level 1 basics who are always respectful and frequently add to the ambiance and warmth of the room. As VIPs and potentially high ranking tippers, we sometimes loose sight of the fact that we all began as basics. Some of us, as we progressed through the ranks, learned the value of respect and rules of conduct. To mute the basics as well as guests is analogous to performing a radical double mastectomy when a simple lumpectomy would have been just as effective and far less traumatic.
Created by: il_gato

1/28/20 @ 10:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would appreciate moderating powers to mute beggars and rude guests. Models will only grant such powers to those they know and trust. It has limited risk in my opinion and is worth the effort.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails